How to Creat Custom Firwmare (IPSW) for iPhone

I am in the search for a computer using Mac but the problem is that in my country almost no one is using a machintosh.
Also thanks for your support in keeping this website and me working on solutions, as you all saw some famous names were arguing with me about certain methods including fiddler and setup.app deletion and now they are saying on their twitter walls that they managed to bypass using not more than what I elaborated.


iCloud bypass and remove it is still existing and certain people are keeping it hidden because of the law others are just ass lickers. Do not believe anyone has a solution, there are just few on the internet that are real, you can count us on the fingers of your hand.
You need Download this software :
Libmobile Device


iDecrypt iT Cracked Version

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »