iOS 9.3.5 iCloud Lock Screen Bypass

iOS 9.3.5 iCloud Lock Screen Bypass


How do you lock your i phone?

To lock the iPhone immediately, press the Sleep/Wake button. To unlock it, press the Sleep/Wake button again. Or, press the Home button on the front of the screen. Either way, the on-screen slider appears, but your iPhone doesn't actually awaken until you drag the slider to the right with your finger.

How do I turn off activation lock on my Iphone?

Go to iCloud.com and log in with the associated Apple ID. Go to “Find My iPhone” and wait for all devices to be found / located. Select the iPhone in question that you want to disable Activation Lock for* Choose “Erase” and enter the Apple ID.

How do you turn on Find My Iphone?

On your device's Home screen, tap Settings, then tap iCloud. If you're asked to sign in, enter your Apple ID. If you don't have one, tap Create a new Apple ID, then follow the instructions. If Find My iPhone (or Find My iPad or Find My iPod) is turned off, tap Find My iPhone, then tap to turn it on.

Activation Lock is a feature of Find My iPhone that's built into devices with iOS 7 and later. It's designed to prevent reactivation of lost or stolen devices by requiring the user's Apple ID and password before anyone can turn off Find My iPhone, erase the device, or reactivate and use the device.



Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »